Question Details
Chemo Question For Erin Brannick If She Is Available :))
by KarenG - April 18, 2018
Charlotte Hunter- 7yo FN lab with B cell LSA>Had initial course chemotherapy after diagnosis in November 2013. responded well. After chemo complete was only in remission for a couple months before relapsed. At the time I was Treating her with IV Vit C, ( which may have been the incorrect approach in remission as I have since found out), Cooling TCM herbs ( SMS and Hoxsey based on TCM presentation) Medicinal mushrooms and Silymarin. She has since resumed chemo and has successfully been in Remission for a few years. We stopped TCM herbs- she lost weight on BZYQT when I prescribed it to help her cope with doxyrubicin. The doxyrubicin was stopped as well, because she did not cope with it. So I have used general support only for her ( Mushrooms, Silymarin, astragalus and I am considering adding in melatonin. She is generally well, occasional pododermatitis, but I feel she is fatigued after so much chemo. Her current chemo protocol is every 6 weeks rxs alternating Mitoxantrene with CTX Vin frus. There is talk of stopping the chemo- but her owners are concerned there may be another relapse. I'm not sure how to advise the owner. as to whether to try without. Most recent check TONGUE: lilac with white coat thick
PULSE: deep def toned.
thanks in advance for any thoughts
Replies

There have not yet been any replies to this question

Reply to this question.
You must be logged in to reply